§ 42 - § 51 Act No 157/2018 Coll on metrology
and amending certain laws
The entrepreneur is an entity whose activity is repairing or installation of legally controlled measuring instruments or packing or import of marked prepackages. Before commencing this activity he is obliged to apply for registration at the Slovak Office of Standards, Metrology and Testing.
There are following preconditions for registration of the entrepreneur:
- He has the technical equipment and workplace conditions for performing the activity being the subject of registration,
- He has provably ensured the traceability of used standards and measuring instruments,
- He employs a physical person responsible for the activity being the subject of registration and having a document on competence for the field of metrology issued by the Slovak Institute of Metrology under § 29, or the physical person – entrepreneur owns himself a document on competence for the field of metrology,
- He has an established and documented system of work that ensures permanent maintenance of determined working procedures in the process of execution of activities being the subject of registration,
- He has not obtained valid decision on authorization under § 35.
The fulfilment of conditions for registration shall be examined by the Slovak Office of Standards, Metrology and Testing. A part of examination is check of the entrepreneur’s carried out by the Slovak Legal Metrology, n. o., or the Slovak Institute of Metrology at the costs of the entrepreneur. Details on registration are laid down by the Act on metrology.
|- List of registration body||download (PDF, 660,9 kB)|
|- Application to registration||download (DOCX, 62,6 kB)|
|- Application to registration||download (ODT, 52,3 kB)|
|- Methodological guideline||download (PDF, 1,4 MB)|